2016 BSA / Bedford Parks & Recreation Adult Softball Registration & League Information
Monday, January 04, 2016
The BSA / Bedford Parks & Recreation department is now accepting registrations for the 2016 Adult Softball Leagues.
We will have the following ASA Sanctioned Leagues available*:
- Men & Women's summer regular division leagues - $585.00 with a 12-game schedule & league tournament
- Men & Women's summer rec/comp league - $565.00 with a 12-game schedule.
- Church League (Mon-Tues) - $490.00 with a 10-game schedule & league tournament
- Summer coed - $490.00 with a 10-game schedule & league tournament
- Summer coed 14" ball - $475.00 with a 10-game schedule.
Registration deadline: April 1st by 4pm for all summer leagues (completed signed roster and entry fee).
Please visit our Bedford Softball Association page for more information.
NOTE: This does not guarantee you a spot in the league. A signed roster and entry fee must be submitted by April 1st to secure your team in the league.
* All scheduled nights are subject to change dependent on team amounts and divisions.