USGA rules govern all play except as modified herein
- Golfers and guests play at their own risk and are responsible for damages or injury to persons or property.
- Over stone walls on #1, #8, #11, #12 & edge of road on #16 is Out of Bounds.
- White stakes and or lines define OB, yellow stakes and or lines define water hazards and red stakes and or lines define lateral hazards.
- Only 2 persons per cart.
- Cart driver must be over the age of 16 and have a valid drivers license.
- Keep carts at least 30 feet from the tees and greens.
- Play starts at #1 unless directed by Golf Professional.
- Shirts and shoes are required on the course and the driving range.
- Courtesy dictates that faster players be allowed to play through.
- Players must check in at the Golf Shop.
- Golf carts are to be driven in the fairways or the carts paths.
- Rules infractions may result in loss of playing privileges.
- Players must cooperate with course rangers.